Σάββατο 15 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

Varkiza,a seaside escape


Good morning dear friends! I hope your week was great!
One of my favorite seaside suburb,only 10 minutes drive from my house,is Varkiza.






Like to walk at this beautiful park,enjoying the fresh sea air mixed with the scent of local trees and of course the blue sea!






Varkiza is a beautiful seaside settlement built at a shore of the Saronic gulf,and it is one of the most expensive areas in the country.




The once quiet and picturesque fisherman village,is today a busy place,especially in Summer.


With organized beaches that have fields,facilities for sea sports,and many restaurants and cafes.




This is my favorite spot,to have a coffee and watch the fishing port and the blue sea!







Dear friends,thank you very much for visiting my posts and for your kind comments!
Wishing you a sunny and happy weekend!
Take care 💙



(My New Post)
Dimi's Craft Cottage




linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...