Σάββατο 24 Μαρτίου 2018

Port of Palea Fokea



It's always a joy visiting this beautiful Port of Palea Fokea!





I love seeing the fishermans and there boats,preparing the next voyage to the sea!⛵






I also love watching the seagulls and taking pictures of them !

Larus Cachinnans-Ασημόγλαρος



Flirting !



Galerida Cristata - Κορυδαλλός



Spring Freesia,Tamarix and Orange blossom 🍊




Strawberry Jam 🍓

My new project this week,was making strawberry jam for my grandchildren !






Easter Scrapbooking Egg
(Handmade By Dimitra)







My Easter Egg creation,made for my daughter!
Made with Scrapbooking paper,lace,stamps and butterflies made from clay !

Σας ευχαριστώ πολυ για τα υπέροχα σχόλια σας στις αναρτήσεις μου!
Σας εύχομαι ενα χαρούμενο Σαββατοκύριακο!

Dear friends, thank you all for your kind comments on my posts!
Wishing you all a happy weekend!
Take care !






linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...