Σάββατο 25 Ιουλίου 2020

The Owl. (Athene noctua)


The Owl

Good morning dear friends! I hope you are well and healthy!
Last week i saw this beautiful Owl watching me! It was sitting on the chimney!

It was the first time i saw and photographed an Owl!




I loved her big eyes and her beautiful plumage!




A Bumblebee on the wildflower.



Dandelion 


European Goldfinch


Sardinian Warbler on my lemon tree


Love the fragrance of my Jasmine tree!


Who doesn’t like a sunset on a beach?I sure do!

****************

Home Made Pizza


I love making pizza for my family!
A Vegetarian pizza for my eldest granddaughter,with mushrooms,cheese,peppers and tomatoes,and ham and cheese,pizza,with peppers and tomatoes for all of us!






Dear friends ,have a happy day and a lovely weekend! Stay safe and strong! 🧡😷



linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...