Σάββατο 19 Ιανουαρίου 2019

Butterflies in Winter and Robin



Vanessa Atalanta or Red Admiral butterfly.

Good morning my dear friends!
Seeing a butterfly in springtime is always a joy!
But seeing one in Winter is sure to set anyone's heart aflutter! 


I was lucky seeing this beautiful butterfly,flying in my garden,a sunny,Winter day!






Red Admiral
 


Robin bird
 

I have a frequent visitor in my yard!I like how Robin is looking back to me and poses to me!
 

This cute and adorable Robin bird!
With a bright orange-red breast,brown back,the Robins are familiar garden birds to sing throughout Winter!

 


Dear friends have a lovely day and a happy weekend! Take care! 


Dimi...


(My New Post)
Dimi's Craft Cottage)  
https://dimiscraft.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-jewelry-box-and-floral-pattern.html

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...