Σάββατο 12 Ιανουαρίου 2019

A beauty of the black Swan



Good morning dear friends!
I hope you had a great week!One Winter morning at my walk in Port Rafti,i was surprised to see this Black Swan on the beach!

 The black Swan is unique and stunning too!It's hind feathers are curly and stylish,with white accents underneath.


Black Swans are large birds with mostly black plumage and red bills.

The Swan really seems so much more than just a bird!




The beauty of a Swan is hard to describe in words!


It's something we have to experience with all our senses!




To my great delight i was able to capture some of these special moments with my camera!


Is'nt the black Swan such a beautiful critter? So graceful and elegant!Love these birds!


Dear friends,thank you for your kind comments on my posts!
Wishing to you all,a happy Saturday and a great weekend!
Take care  💚💙
I'm linking to Saturday's Critters #265


Dimi...
 

(My New Post)
(Dimi's Craft Cottage)

https://dimiscraft.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-rose-in-winter.html

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...